For ages 8 +
The TK2 Scope: Microscope & Biology Kit is a dual light 40-, 100-, and 400-power metal and plastic microscope. The two battery-powered LED light sources allow for both the viewing of large or opaque objects lit from above and the viewing of thinly sliced or translucent specimens lit from below. It has a 10-power ocular lens; 4-, 10-, and 40-power objective lenses; and an aperture wheel. The lenses are all professional-quality optical glass. The microscope is durable and powerful, permitting years of continued observations.
The full-color, 48-page manual guides you through set-up, usage, and dozens of fascinating observations of biological specimens. Ages 8 and up.
- learn how to use the microscope and how to prepare slides
- 2 bright LED lights, above and below
- 40x, 100x, and 400x magnification
- 4x, 10x, and 40x objective lenses and a 10x ocular lens, all made of optical grade glass
- over 20 tools and accessories
For a quick overview video: